1. Subject to these terms and conditions, we guarantee the component parts of our kitchen cabinets for the following timeframes.
10 years – Defects in the carcases, in material and workmanship on all cabinets.
15 years – Drawer boxes and drawer runners, hinges, wall hanging brackets, shelf supports.
20 years – Adjustable cabinet legs.
06 years – Doors and drawer fronts (excludes doors fitted in areas susceptible to heat).
05 years – Handles and knobs.
2. The guarantee period will commence on the date of delivery. Please note we will require a copy of your original order.
3. The kitchen cabinets must be installed and maintained in strict accordance with standard procedures, and once installed shall not be removed.
4. Damage due to abuse, misuse, neglect, infestation or accident, including broken glass, water and heat damage is excluded from the terms of this guarantee.
5. Any attempt to modify or, in any way, change the kitchen units and accessories beyond our original specification will render this guarantee void.
6. This guarantee excludes and shall not apply in respect of:
- Loss of use of products or consequential losses of any nature.
- Normal wear and tear, gradual deterioration or weathering of external surfaces, scratching, denting, bruising, chipping or discolouration of painted or treated surfaces.
- Any non-domestic use of the products.
- Products supplied outside mainland England, Wales and Scotland.
- Products supplied that are no longer in production/ available from the manufacturers
Our Price Match commitment is simple - If you find the same kitchen doors and carcasses at a cheaper price we’ll match it, and if you find it within 7 days of ordering your kitchen we will refund the difference.